We are looking for a Mid to Senior level Helpdesk Engineer Associate to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be self-sufficient, requiring minimal guidance with the ability to make business critical decisions on their own. 90% of the work will be done in our San Jose office and the other 10% will be done remotely at client locations.

  • Location: 1630 Oakland Rd, STE A105

  • Job Title: Senior Helpdesk Engineer Level 2/3

  • Compensation: $25-$35 Hourly Plus Bonus

  • Hours: Full Time

Job Description

In this important service role, reporting directly to our IT Manager, you’ll provide and support many of our critical services including:

  • Provide expert desktop troubleshooting from applications to operating system
  • Primarily on phone support taking inbound support calls
  • Troubleshoot application issues with or 3rd party vendors
  • Create service tickets documenting time entries, root cause and detailed resolution of issue
  • Create or update documents internally when appropriate
Experience and Qualifications
  • 5+ years-experience in Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 support (You’ll be expected to hit the ground running the first day)
  • 5+ years-experience with switch, firewall and VPN management
  • Deep familiarity with Office 365 and Microsoft Office suite
  • Solid technical understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Print Services, GPO, Backup, RDS
  • Excellent written/spoken communication and troubleshooting skills (This is essential!)
  • Willing to learn and grow as technologies change and advance
  • Ability to work well with individuals having a wide range of computer skills, specifically when communicating technical information.
  • Able to effectively use all available resources to solve complex or stubborn problems
  • Able to think and act proactively to understand customer concerns and pain-points
  • Thrive in a fast-paced environment
  • Other duties/tasks as assigned
  • Clean driving record with reliable personal transportation
Benchmarks and KPIs (how you’ll be evaluated on the job)
  • Log a minimum of 30 billable service hours per week
  • Earn client and staff satisfaction on a regular and ongoing basis
  • Satisfactorily achieve ongoing targets, goals, and objectives as set by the IT Service Manager
  • Adhere to the company’s high standards of completing tasks in a timely manner, accurately, and efficiently
  • Demonstrate ability to follow detailed instructions with a high degree of accuracy
Benefits
  • Competitive salary
  • Quarterly with bonus system
  • Medical, dental, and vision care insurance coverage
  • 10 paid holidays with 5 days of vacation in first year. 10 days of vacation after first year
  • Paid on-the-job training provided to grow your IT knowledge and skillset

We’re looking to fill this position with a qualified candidate ASAP.  If you have the skills and the experience, with a desire to work for a growing company in an exciting industry, please apply now using the form below.  All applications will be acknowledged with suitable candidates asked to interview.

Apply Now
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.