Level Up MSP is a leading Bay Area provider of small business IT support. Our proprietary processes for onboarding, maintenance, and strategic vision enable our clients to grow their business while effectively managing and protecting their computer, network, and data.
We’re growing fast too, and now we’re looking for an experienced Senior Desktop Support Associate to join our amazing team.
In this important service role, reporting directly to our IT Manager, you’ll provide and support many of our critical services including:
- Configure and deliver PCs and Macs to client locations
- Configure and deliver firewalls, network attached storage, switches, VoIP phones and other misc. network devices to client locations
- Setup new hires at client locations
- Configure and prep servers to be handed off to senior engineers for client specific configurations
- Boots on the ground for break/fix work to assist helpdesk, as needed
- Ethernet cable terminations and ability to use cable testing tools
- Following company standard operating procures when performing tasks and update when appropriate
- Ability to prioritize their day accordingly and balance between tasks
- Must be able to manage the ticket queue and take ownership
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the IT Manager
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position
We’re looking to fill this position with a qualified candidate ASAP. If you have the skills and the experience, with a desire to work for a growing company in an exciting industry, please apply now using the form below. All applications will be acknowledged with suitable candidates asked to interview.