At Level Up MSP, our goal is to be the last IT vendor you will ever need. Our team believes firmly in putting people first. We exemplify this belief via our process-based approach, which delivers consistent and streamlined service. Our combined knowledge and approach ensure that people can function with minimal downtime.
Our Managed IT Services have been proven to take the fuss out of IT and instead turn it into a competitive advantage. With our guidance, you will see a major transformation from a break/fix, reactive environment to a proactive, process driven one.
Our services are executed in four key ways:
- 24/7 remote and onsite end-user support. We are simply one phone call or email away.
- VIP handling of your issues to resolve them in one call most of the time.
- If you need onsite support, we’ll get you scheduled asap.
Constant Infrastructure Monitoring
- Enterprise level tools to monitor and maintain your entire network, including desktops, servers, firewalls, switches and storage devices. This constant monitoring provides insights into any network bottlenecks for timely resolutions.
- We customize the alerts of our remote monitoring tools to centrally manage your entire network.
- Enterprise backup solution ensures backups are completed and sent offsite daily. Our engineers perform complete backup restorations on a regular basis.
- Managed email security helps reduce the number of spam and phishing attempts. This reduces your exposure to cybercriminals.
- Microsoft and 3rd Party Patch Management
- Endpoint Anti-Virus
Continual Technology Improvement
- Regular onsite visits to audit your infrastructure to make sure your technology is aligned with your goals.
- We continually develop and update our best practices and standards, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- A dedicated vCIO provides strategic guidance on the latest technology. We create an IT Roadmap specific to your business with key recommendations and initiatives based on your technology alignment.
- We partner with you to develop a Business Continuity Plan, which enables your business to be up and running after different levels of emergencies.
- Our project planning and design team deliver projects on time and on budget every single time
- Processes and procedures, software licensing and management, warranty and hardware lifecycle management are all fully managed documented with our tools.
- Education and user training are vital. All it takes is one user accidentally getting ransomware on the network for everything to get encrypted. After the vital training we provide, users will be more educated and such crises can be avoided.